A crash course on non-disney films and studios (sequels not included; list is not exhaustive)
This should be standard knowledge for movielovers
It is a pet peeve of mine when people refer to any animated film as Disney. And by “pet peeve” I mean it makes me want to punch them in the face.
did you just throw my childhood at me
take a moment to realize you have never seen your face in person, just reflections and pictures
some scientists agree that if you saw a clone of yourself, you wouldn’t recognise it as you, because our idea of what we look like is so different from what we actually look like
This gave me anxiety
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
this photograph intrigues me so much! why isn’t this the most famous photo from 9/11 instead of the falling man? isn’t 2 people holding hands after jumping more significant than 1 man? it makes me wonder what the story is behind this photo, were they friends or lovers? or just strangers who were too scared to jump alone? it shows that people need a helping hand even in their final moments, i love it.
Fucking reblog today; tomorrow. Any day I see it on my dash. Beautiful. I for one think they were strangers. Sometimes it’s easier to care for a stranger, how else would they have found the courage to not only jump, but to look into someone’s eyes and jump. I don’t think I could have done that if I knew the person well.
Fuck man imagine what was going through their heads.